Enhance security, lower costs and improve productivity
Cash that is not circulating or saved in the bank has no value. For it to grow and stay alive, it needs to keep flowing. The recycling station is a complete self-service cash management solution in one complete terminal for both notes and coins.
You can deposit and withdraw notes and coins at your convenience, simplifying your cash-management cycle for cash-in and cash-out transactions and maximising your cash flow.
State/of/the/art cash detection technology packaged with graded safes
Maximum up-time with precise cash handling and self sustaining functions
Seamless cash handling from daily processes to management of cash flow
Cash recycling for notes and coins takes retail cash automation one step further by improving both the cash cycle and your internal processes. Banknotes are deposited in cassettes then stacked and sorted.
As an option, the solution can be upgraded to dispense, exchange and recycle notes and coins, adding a wide array of features for efficient and simple cash processes.
- Coins Sorting Speed : 800–900 coins/min
- Coins Sorting Capacity: Up to 8 denominations
- Coins Capacity : 20.600 coins (Euro) + overflow of up to 10,000 coins
- Coins Dispensing Speed : 24 coins/sec simultaneously dispensing 8 denominations
- Coins Dispensing: Coins are sorted by denomination into bowls and stored in a lockable drawer
- Notes Bundle Capacity : Up to 200 notes/deposit (multiple deposits)
- Number Of Cassettes : 5 (standard configuration: 2 cassettes for the deposit and 3 cassettes for recycling)
- Notes Volume Per Cassette : 2.300–2.500 notes (depending on note quality)
- Notes Escrow Capacity : Up to 200 notes
Cash Management Experts at Your Service
Our global team of cash management specialists provide the service and support you need so you can focus on your core business.
We are dedicated to delivering expert service and professional troubleshooting as and when you need it. Potential issues can be dealt with online using remote management software with no disruption to your business.
With a global team of service professionals, a full spare parts network, our own manufacturing and research & development facilities, and unmatched technical expertise, we are ideally positioned to be your service partner of choice, ensuring that your cash management systems run smoothly and efficiently.