High-capacity cash processing
Optimum security and efficiency in one compact cash deposit unit
Streamline daily cash processes and resources
Store up to 2500 banknotes
Real-time data transfer and remote management
- Banknotes deposited into thermo-seal bag
- Deposit safe available up to CEN grade IV
- Real-time registration of each transaction
- Multi-currency in the same transaction
- Remote management and administration (including banknote validator upgrades)
- One-time code to open deposit safe
- Intuitive colour touch screen interface
- Several simultaneous cloud connections
- Capacity (D3): Up to 2500 free fall
- Capacity (D3s): Up to 2300 stacked
- Display: 800x480 Touch Display 7"
- Safe: CEN II (CEN IV, UL upon request)
- Manual Deposit: No
- Storage Type: Thermo sealed bag
- Deposit Speed: 20 banknotes/minute
- Multicurrency deposits: Yes
- Multilanguage: Yes
- Max Power Specifications: 300 watts / 110-220 v.
- Dimension (WxDxH): 417x690x810
- Weight (D3): 254 kg
- Weight (D3s): 260 kg
- PC: Linux Embedded OS
- Software Platform: ZEN
- Receipt printer: 57 mm paper width
- Operating temperature: 10° to 40°C
- Remote management: User management, software updates…
- Remote note reader update: Yes
- Remote data import & export: Yes
- Time settings: Supports NTP synchronisation
- "Unified POS" standard: Yes
- Certifications: CE, ROHS, ECB (banknote reader)
- Humidity: 30%-85% relative, non condensating
Cash Management Experts at Your Service
Our global team of cash management specialists provide the service and support you need so you can focus on your core business.
We are dedicated to delivering expert service and professional troubleshooting as and when you need it. Potential issues can be dealt with online using remote management software with no disruption to your business.
With a global team of service professionals, a full spare parts network, our own manufacturing and research & development facilities, and unmatched technical expertise, we are ideally positioned to be your service partner of choice, ensuring that your cash management systems run smoothly and efficiently.