A full recycling solution with one of the smallest footprints on the market
The RS3 can be used in both frontoffice and backoffice operations for float dispensing, deposits, money exchange and cash replenishment
Cash recycling with online reporting and monitoring tools
With the monitoring software you get real-time cash level tracking and full accountability of all cash going in and out. You also get the ability to connect with your CIT or banking partner to get same day value / pre-credit for deposits into the acceptance cassette (up to 1500 notes).
All the benefits of a full cash recycler but with a minimal footprint so you can make best use of the available space in your store.
Real-time cash level tracking and remote monitoring via monitoring software. Full accountability of all cash going in and out.
Save time and money through better cash process efficiency and improved cash collection planning.
Functions: Float dispensing, deposit of sales, multi-currency deposit, exchange of money, cash replenishment, and user management.
Scalable: Highly configurable modules – recycling, acceptance, loading cassettes and reject cassettes can be combined as required.
Validation: High-level validation technology with a capacity of up to 43 templates. ECB Article 6 compliant.
Pre-Credit: Details of cash deposits automatically sent to your bank.
OptionsBarcode scanner, biometric fingerprint reader, RFID/NFC reader, camera, lockable cassettes, UPS, and ZEN monitoring software.
- Note counting Speed: 3 notes/sec
- Note bundle Capacity: Up to 50 notes/deposit. Up to 20 notes/dispense:
- Note capacity, Recycling: 60 notes/drum; 2 drums/cassette; max. 3 cassettes (total recycling capacity 360 notes)
- Note capacity, Deposit: 1500 notes
- Note capacity, Loading: 500 notes
- Note capacity, Rejects: 20 notes
- Coins bulk input: 50 mixed coins per deposit
- Coin input: speed 5 coins/second
- Coin bulk output: 50 coins in a cup (Optional sorted coin dispensing in 8 cups)
- Coin output: speed up to 24 coins/second
- Coin overflow: 1,900 pcs
- Safe: CEN I & III
- Dimensions excl. screen (HxWxD): 1454x350x769mm
- Power Supply: 120/240 V AC, 3/1,5 A, 50/60 Hz
Cash Management Experts at Your Service
Our global team of cash management specialists provide the service and support you need so you can focus on your core business.
We are dedicated to delivering expert service and professional troubleshooting as and when you need it. Potential issues can be dealt with online using remote management software with no disruption to your business.
With a global team of service professionals, a full spare parts network, our own manufacturing and research & development facilities, and unmatched technical expertise, we are ideally positioned to be your service partner of choice, ensuring that your cash management systems run smoothly and efficiently.