Compact and efficient cash processing
Process your cash quickly and securely in a highly compact unit.
Streamline daily cash processes and staff efficiency
Store up to 1200 banknotes
Real-time data transfer and remote management
- Banknotes stacked in secure cassette
- Real-time registration of each transaction
- Multi-currency in the same transaction
- Remote management and administration (including banknote validator upgrades)
- One-time code to open deposit safe
- Intuitive colour touch screen interface
- Several simultaneous cloud connections
- Capacity (D1K1200): 1200 Stacked
- Capacity (D1K2200): 2200 Stacked
- Display: 800x480 Touch Display 5"
- Safe: 2 mm Body / 4 mm Door
- Manual Deposit: No
- Storage Type: Cassette
- Deposit Speed: 20 banknotes/minute
- Multicurrency deposits: Yes
- Multilanguage: Yes
- Max Power Specifications: 300 watts / 110-220 v.
- Dimension (D1K1200) (WxDxH): 216x460x569
- Dimension (D1K2200) (WxDxH): 216x605x580
- Weight (D1K1200): 37 kg
- Weight (D1K2200): 48 kg
- PC: Linux Embedded OS
- Software Platform: ZEN
- Network: Supports VPN and multi cloud communications
- Operating temperature: 10° to 40°C
- Remote management: Users, Transactions, firmwares…
- Remote note reader update: Yes
- Remote data import & export: Yes
- Time settings: Supports NTP synchronisation
- "Unified POS" standard: Yes
- Certifications: CE, ROHS, ECB (banknote reader)
- Humidity: 30%-85% relative, non condensating
Cash Management Experts at Your Service
Our global team of cash management specialists provide the service and support you need so you can focus on your core business.
We are dedicated to delivering expert service and professional troubleshooting as and when you need it. Potential issues can be dealt with online using remote management software with no disruption to your business.
With a global team of service professionals, a full spare parts network, our own manufacturing and research & development facilities, and unmatched technical expertise, we are ideally positioned to be your service partner of choice, ensuring that your cash management systems run smoothly and efficiently.