Greater performance and flexibility
Bringing high speed and maximum capacity in one cash deposit unit. Run on ZEN D, our flexible software designed to give you total control over your cash deposit devices.
Streamline your cash flow and increase productivity
High-speed transactions and automation increase process efficiency
Connects with several cloud environments, including third-party systems, in real time.
- Banknotes in thermo-seal bag.
- Different safe type with graded CEN IV and UL type.
- Manual deposit with anti-fishing deposit slot.
- Multi-currency, up to 6 currencies, in the same transaction
- Real-time registration of each transaction
- Serial number recognition on demand
- Voucher recognition on demand
- Optional through-the-wall installation
*For a table with product variants and specifications, please consult the product datasheet.
- Run on ZEN D
- Remote management and administration (including banknote validator upgrades)
- Secure identification options
- One-time code to open deposit safe
- Intuitive colour touch screen interface (7” size)
- Multiserver connection
- Modular design
Storage typeThe SafeDeposit D5 counts, verifies and stores every banknote in a thermally sealed, single-use plastic bag which is also tamper-proof.
SemiStacker and canvas bag also available
Sidecar for Coin DepositsThe Coin Sidecar complements the standard banknote deposit functionality giving you the option to add the secure deposit of coins.
Once deposited and validated, coins are kept in a plastic bag (thermal seal optional) before CIT collection.
- Acceptance speed: 150 coins/minute.
- Capacity: up to 1,500 coins (15kg).
- Extra safe underneath main cash slot.
- Fully integrated with ZEN devices and full deposit range.
- Note capacity (D5): Up to 4000
- Note capacity (D5 SS): Up to 3000
- Display: 800x480 Touch Display 7"
- Safe: CEN IV, UL type
- Manual Deposit: Yes, on left side with anti-fishing
- Storage Type (D5): Free Fall. Thermo sealed bag
- Storage Type (D5 SS): Semistacker. Thermo sealed bag
- Deposit Speed: 300 banknotes/minute
- Multicurrency deposits: Up to 6 currencies, in the same transaction
- Multilanguage: Yes
- Remote management and administration (including banknote validator upgrades): Yes
- Secure identification options: Yes
- One-time code to open deposit safe: Yes
- Real-time registration of each transaction: Yes
- Serial number recognition on demand: Yes
- Voucher recognition on demand: Yes
- Power Consumption: 240 W. 110/220 V. 50/60 Hz
- Dimension (WxDxH):440x653/615x995
- Weight (D5): 364/244 kg
- Weight (D5 SS): 369/249 kg
- PC: Linux Embedded OS
- Software Platform: ZEN
- Network Supports: VPN and multi cloud communications
- Multiserver connection: Yes
- Operating temperature: 10° to 40°C
- Remote note reader update: Yes
- Remote data import & export: Yes
- Time settings: Supports NTP synchronisation
- "Unified POS" standard: Yes
- Certifications: CE, ROHS, ECB (banknote reader)
- Humidity: 30% to 85% (non condensanting)
- Optional through-the-wall installation: Yes
Cash Management Experts at Your Service
Our global team of cash management specialists provide the service and support you need so you can focus on your core business.
We are dedicated to delivering expert service and professional troubleshooting as and when you need it. Potential issues can be dealt with online using remote management software with no disruption to your business.
With a global team of service professionals, a full spare parts network, our own manufacturing and research & development facilities, and unmatched technical expertise, we are ideally positioned to be your service partner of choice, ensuring that your cash management systems run smoothly and efficiently.