Versatility, reliability and security in a teller cash recycler
Maximum speed, capacity and reliability in one recycling solution, designed to adapt to various banking environments
Keep Your Cash Flowing
Teller cash recyclers for banks and credit unions provide fast, efficient and versatile cash processing.
Access cash when you need it. Collect the necessary amount and the exact denominations. With teller cash recycling you never run short or have too much.
Using advanced technology in a system that combines functionality and efficiency.
Cash is kept secure in a CEVIV certified safe. Article 6 compliant with ability to isolate counterfeit notes and sort according to fitness.
Improve security and customer experienceCash recycling automates cash authentication and eliminates the burdens of ensuring accuracy, fitness and accountability. This allows for operational transformations within branches and frees up tellers to take on more dynamic and customercentric roles. Utmost reliability is achieved through state-of-the-art note sensors, combined with an innovative transport technology which translates into maximum uptime. Seamless software integration and installation minimises disruption to your business.
- Reliability: Hybrid transport technology allowing steady note transport despite wear and tear. Unidirectional transport system with minimum gates.
- Flexible: Recycling and acceptance cassettes can be combined in numerous configurations to allow recycling of up to 8 denominations where needed.
- Accuracy: State/of/the/art validation technology, assuring complete compliance with government legislation and maximising accuracy throughout all the stages of cash recycling.
- Self Recovery: The unit will attempt to recover critical hardware errors without human intervention.
- Functions: Deposit, dispense, replenish, remote diagnostics and self-recovery are just some of the key features.
- 5 cassettes allowing up to 10 independent note compartments with a maximum capacity of 17000 notes
- Note handling speed of up to 10 notes per second
- Various CEN graded safes and locks available
/ KEMBA Credit Union, USA
- Note Counting Speed: Up to 10 notes/second
- Note Bundle Capacity: Continuous feed/deposit, Up to 100 notes/Dispense
- Transport Direction: Long Edge First
- Total Capacity: 17000 notes
- Availability: 24/7
- Safe: Grade IV certified safe (other graded safe option available)
- Operation: Freestanding
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 920 (780 under the counter) x530x1070mm
- Weight: 665kg approx (CEN IV Safe)
- Power Supply: 230V, 50Hz
Cash Management Experts at Your Service
Our global team of cash management specialists provide the service and support you need so you can focus on your core business.
We are dedicated to delivering expert service and professional troubleshooting as and when you need it. Potential issues can be dealt with online using remote management software with no disruption to your business.
With a global team of service professionals, a full spare parts network, our own manufacturing and research & development facilities, and unmatched technical expertise, we are ideally positioned to be your service partner of choice, ensuring that your cash management systems run smoothly and efficiently.