Keep Your Cash Flowing
Notes and coins that are not circulating or stored in the bank have no value. For them to grow and stay alive, they need to keep flowing. Improve your cash flow efficiently and safely with the Gunnebo SafeRecyling RS8. The RS8 offers unprecedented capacity and speed for notes and coins, whilst maintaining maximum efficiency and accuracy.
Improve your overall cash management experience. If cash flows smoothly, everyone enjoys the benefits. From customers with shorter queues, to staff with shorter reconciliation times.
Return on your investment. Using advanced technology in a system that combines functionality and efficiency, with a potential return on your spend in 12 months.
Protect cash from the checkout to the bank. Cash is kept safe and secure in a certified safe. Reduced amounts of cash sitting on the store floor means your store is less vulnerable to theft.
- Scalable: Highly configurable allowing for the RS8 to seamless integrate within your environment.
- Flexible: Recycling and acceptance cassettes can be combined in numerous configurations to allow recycling of up to 8 denominations where needed.
- Accuracy: State of the art validation technology, assuring complete compliance with government legislation and maximising accuracy throughout all the stages of cash recycling.
- Functions: Dispense, deposit, money exchange, cash replenishment, user management, remote diagnostics and self/recovery
- - 5 cassettes allowing up to 10 independent note compartments
- - Note handling speed of up to 10 notes per second
- - Coin capacity of 30,000 in 8 hoppers (€)
- - Coin dispensing speed of up to 50 coins per second
- - Various CEN graded safes and locks available
- - Real-time cash monitoring using cash management software, allowing remote monitoring and tracking of the cash levels
- - Pre-credit of the cash amounts deposited in the machine. Details of the cash amounts are automatically sent to the bank, allowing the retailer’s account to be pre-credited.
Cash management expert, Peter Ishikawa, explains how retailers can improve cash flow and efficiency with the RS8 Cash Recycler.
- Bulk Coin Input: Continuous feed
- Coin Input Speed: 12 coins / second
- Bulk Coin Output: 50 coins in a cup (Optional sorted coin dispense in 8 cups)
- Coins Capacity : 30180 coins (Euro) + overflow of up to 10,000 coins
- Coins Dispensing Speed : 24 coins/sec simultaneously dispensing 8 denominations
- Coins Dispensing: Coins are sorted by denomination into bowls and stored in a lockable drawer
- Counting Speed: 10 notes/second
- Note Bundle: Continuous feed / Deposit, Up to 100 notes / Dispense
- Transport Direction: Long edge first
- Capacity : Recycling: 3400 notes / cassette x 4 cassettes max
- Deposit: 2800 notes
- Total Capacity: 17000 notes
- Currencies: Available for 68 currencies
- Operation: Freestanding
- Dimensions: R8; RS8
- Height: R8; 1273mm (on plinth); Height:926mm floor standing
- Width:530mm (stand alone); Width with CR5 1025mm
- Weight:880Kg. aprox. (CEN IV safe) with CR5; Weight:780Kg. aprox (CEN IVsafe) stand alone R8
- Power Supply: 230V, 50Hz
- Dimensions: CR5
- Height: 1250mm
- Depth: 850mm
- Width: 495mm
- Weight: 220Kg. aprox.
Cash Management Experts at Your Service
Our global team of cash management specialists provide the service and support you need so you can focus on your core business.
We are dedicated to delivering expert service and professional troubleshooting as and when you need it. Potential issues can be dealt with online using remote management software with no disruption to your business.
With a global team of service professionals, a full spare parts network, our own manufacturing and research & development facilities, and unmatched technical expertise, we are ideally positioned to be your service partner of choice, ensuring that your cash management systems run smoothly and efficiently.